We will not be accepting walk-ins. Patients will be required to complete a Patient Pre Screening Form prior to their appointment. This form must be completed prior to your scheduled dental appointment and is included in the patient forms link below. Please also note the following important changes for patient appointments:
- Scheduled patients are instructed to thoroughly brush their teeth prior to their appointment.
- Scheduled patients are instructed to wear a mask at all times in our dental practice with the exception of when actual dental treatment is being performed.
- Patients will remain in their vehicle and call the dental office 256-852-9878, upon arrival in the parking lot. You will be met by a team member wearing a mask and gloves for a screening process. This process will include asking CDC COVID-19 Patient Disclosure questions, taking your temperature, assessment of cough, previous COVID-19 exposure, or presence of any other infection. If any symptoms are present, you will be referred to contact your physician, local hospital emergency room to be evaluated as soon as possible. If everything checks out ok, you will be escorted into the office for your appointment.
- Only the scheduled patient (or one parent or caregiver if patient is a minor or a person with mental/physical disability) will be allowed into the office for the appointment.
- All patients will wash hands with provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the office.
- No use of the Reception area will be allowed at any time for patients waiting for treatment.
- As soon as you arrive to your treatment room, you will be instructed to rinse/gargle for 60 seconds with an approved antiviral rinse prior to continuing with your evaluation and treatment.